Anyways, take a look at some of the slashing I had to do and ask yourself if as a client you would be comfortable seeing me hack your very expensive coarse toy like so.
I am currently working on another Coarse Jaw and will be posting WIP pics all throughout the process. I'll be posting those pics soon.
I had to cut away a lot of the shorts to make the new loin cloth.
As you can see, beneath the vinyl is a soft powdery resin.
Carving more cloth
I wanted to create feet wearing sandals so I had to cut away the sneaker. I found more soft resin and eventually decided to remove the entire foot. Removing sneaker I find the plastic pegs. Here I am already done one leg and have moved on to the second.
I ended up using the hollow sneaker as a mold, filling it with new resin and leaving the sole of the sneaker as the sandal.
Here I have my roughed in leg, and stable and ready to texture.
In order to add extra resin to the head and still have the shark head fit, I had to shave a layer of vinyl off the head. Vinyl chips everywhere!